بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
A Piece of Advice & Admonition For The Women
Homework – Class #1
- What is the first obstacle in the path of seeking knowledge?
- Mention a Ḥadīth that highlights the importance of correcting the intention?
- Mention a narration of the Imāms of the past wherein the importance of correcting the intention is highlighted.
- Who authored the book “A Piece of Advice and Admonition for the Women?”
- It was from the way of the Prophet, may Allāh exalt his mention and grant him safety, to specify the women for admonishments and reminders. What is the proof for this statement?
- Obedience to the husband, in that which is not disobedience to Allāh, is a legislated obligation – and women are rewarded for it. It also takes precedence over voluntary acts of worship. What is the proof for it’s (i.e. obedience to the husband) precedence over voluntary acts of worship?
- Mention a verse from the Qur’ān that highlights the virtue of Islām.